Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

The bus explodes because there was a bomb on it

Excellent work guys, this is the true embodiment of the Cyanide and Happiness spirit put into motion.

The Tainted Ep. 1 The Tainted Ep. 1

A breath of fresh, brimstone-scented air

Finally, something that kicks ass instead of looking like it came out of one. I must thank you for not using stick figures, speakonia, sprites, or lousy gradients. I am totally looking forward to the next chapter, I wanna find out what's up with the winged dude. Keep rockin' out those gems!

lvl4l2C responds:

haha, thanks man.

Temple Of Solomon Temple Of Solomon

That was pointless.

First of all, the description section is there to describe it to your viewers, the whole point being so that they don't HAVE to waste time researching something. Not that anyone is really going to care once this gets blammed. Practice more, but don't submit your practice flashes. Eventually you might come up with something decent. Don't know what decent is? Go research it.

datalite-9 responds:

*Ahem*

Apparently you don't have the attention span to make it to the "This could take hours" part of the description.

In closing; go fuck yourself.

Thank-you for your time.

Keep ups Keep ups

I got a good 46 before I got bored

Good concept, expand on it, maybe make it part of a soccer training, which in turn could be part of something even bigger. Add sound effects like you want your audience to be hypnotized into staring at it for hours. I do commend you on the physics, they do very well.

Break-out Break-out

Here's my suggestion to improve this

Give it a preloader, more audio choices, mouse control instead of the keyboard, as it moves a bit too quickly, but most important of all, and I stress this: Do NOT make your audience wait for 5 minutes while the game area takes it's sweet time to appear. That annoyed the hell out of me. The graphics were nice and clean, the sound complimented them, and overall it was pretty fun.

Unknown uses #1 Unknown uses #1

Not bad, could be much better

I know this is labeled as a part, but it felt really incomplete. The vell phone thing was pretty funny, as was the enterprise idea, but if that's all there is to it, I don't expect this to survive for very long. Add more of everything fun, and maybe make the whole interface a bit less "blah" and more "ooh, that's neat" if you catch my drift. Otherwise, this is pretty original, I've never seen a flash that gives you applications for the real world, tiny as they may be.

Hipoy responds:

(if) i make part 2, i will redesign i, make it more user friendly and look cool
thanks for the great review