Keep ups Keep ups

I got a good 46 before I got bored

Good concept, expand on it, maybe make it part of a soccer training, which in turn could be part of something even bigger. Add sound effects like you want your audience to be hypnotized into staring at it for hours. I do commend you on the physics, they do very well.

Break-out Break-out

Here's my suggestion to improve this

Give it a preloader, more audio choices, mouse control instead of the keyboard, as it moves a bit too quickly, but most important of all, and I stress this: Do NOT make your audience wait for 5 minutes while the game area takes it's sweet time to appear. That annoyed the hell out of me. The graphics were nice and clean, the sound complimented them, and overall it was pretty fun.

Unknown uses #1 Unknown uses #1

Not bad, could be much better

I know this is labeled as a part, but it felt really incomplete. The vell phone thing was pretty funny, as was the enterprise idea, but if that's all there is to it, I don't expect this to survive for very long. Add more of everything fun, and maybe make the whole interface a bit less "blah" and more "ooh, that's neat" if you catch my drift. Otherwise, this is pretty original, I've never seen a flash that gives you applications for the real world, tiny as they may be.

Hipoy responds:

(if) i make part 2, i will redesign i, make it more user friendly and look cool
thanks for the great review

Sudden Threat Sudden Threat

This is a great game

I didn't make it too far, got killed by the purple domokun mutant things... they look like domo, don't judge me... anyhow, it was a blast to play, and I hope the legacy lives on =D

all around tutorial all around tutorial

Finally, something that is to the point

This is good because it explains very simplisticly how to do everything outlined in the tutorial. Those without familiarity for flash wouldn't know what you were talking about however, so I might add some more visual aides instead of "convert to symbol" such as a photo of how you would go about converting a picture into a symbol, you know? The custom cursor was a nice touch, and though some parts were a bit muddy in clarity (Such as how to add functionality to a button) others were plain and simple (like "stop()" for example) =P and though those are covered in the help file, some people wouldn't know to look there.

yodd responds:

I like to keep things simplistic. Thanks for the detailed review, they are the ones that help :)

Invader ZIM scene creator Invader ZIM scene creator

Needs improvement

I'm a huge INvader Zim fan, but being so, I require more entertainment than a simple scene dress-up game. It is a good idea, don't get me wrong, but I felt robbed that I didn't get to crush the Dib-human with Zim's mighty Irken fist, ya know? Keep working on it, because while it lacks somewhat, it still has great potential.

IZSBHR responds:

Crush Dib, huh? Yeah, I'll work on that. Thanks!

Simpsons Shooting Gallery Simpsons Shooting Gallery

STOLEN.

This was ripped off right from another author's submission, It's quite obvious because in the opening sequence, it says LOS SIMPSONS in both submissions. Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl changed the language, but not entirely. I wonder what else this pathetic nobody has stolen?

Gate Gears Gate Gears

Very nicely done

It's not often one comes across a game that requires intellectual thinking on newgrounds, nice going. The only thing I'd recommend is a timed game option to add to the challenge, but this is a nice work of art. I hope this makes the front page, it's well worth a look.

earl223 responds:

Thanks! Actually the orcs at the bottom of the screen act as the timer. Don't let them reach the castle.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Best thing ever

This is the freaking coolest, I'm still playing it. Grenades are my favorite so far =D But everything is simply the coolest. Great work on this, man, just simply awesome.

DailyToon SE: NB! DailyToon SE: NB!

Pretty good

Sound is definitely a must though, I don't think there's a single flash artist out there who can stress that enough. Good work though, a 3 in voting and 7 overall. Please please please PLEASE put sound in though, that's all I ask.